Monday, June 14, 2010
A "Lost" Cemetery .....
This is the 2nd "hard to reach" cemetery that we've found here in Wyoming. This one was really hard to spot - I thot I saw a fence there just to the right of the top of the little hill in the middle so got out my camera & with the telephoto (next picture), it was confirmed!

So we got permission from the land owner & started to trek up. This picture is actually the end of the hike but it was the beginning of the road going up. It was muddy & the track was soft so no car. We had stopped at a "Fly Store" (this is just across from a dam & lake) just around the corner on the main road to ask about a cemetery but he said he didn't know of any. After I took the picture we went back & he said, well, his family owned that land & he had never heard of a cemetery there! So he told us to go ahead & hike up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment