
The museum was not open yet (the 21st is opening day) but a lady & her granddaughter were there just getting things unpacked & set up after a winter's vacation. She spent time giving us the tour & telling us all about Crimson Dawn. So we did the tour, walked up to the cemetery, went on the "witches" trail and I loved it all!!!. The original owner, Neal Forsling, did a Midsummers Eve celebration every year for her 2 daughters & their friends , starting in 1929 and it has continued ever since. Don't know if it's really magical there or not or if it was the openness, beautiful scenery, and nature that made me feel so at peace & not wanting to leave! I know now why people live on Casper Mountain.

View from the cemetery, looking over the valley. Spectacular!I had a fabulours day!!! John may not have enjoyed it as much as I did ... but I had a fabulous day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment