Wednesday, June 09, 2010

More Baggs pictures ....

Traveling between Baggs (pop. 348) and 7 miles to Dixon (pop. 79) and another 4 miles to Savery (pop. 25) to the cemeteries in the area.

This is the scenery that we see every day .... lots & lots of antelope.

One on 1 side of the fence and one on the other ...
.... running along the fenceline trying to find an opening. He finally jumped over the fence and I couldn't capture it!!!! Sigh !!!!!
.... just a falling down barn ....
.... and this gorgeous valley with the horses ....
Lilacs in the cemetery. Usually we hate to see them because they encroach horribly on the stones but this cemetery is well taken care of and it appears they keep the lilac bushes trimmed back. I'm so glad because I love lilacs.
.... I love lilacs!!
.... I love lilacs!!!!
.... I love lilacs!!!!!!! I can't stand the lilac perfumes & soaps but I love the lilac flowers.
View from the cemetery over to the campground where we're staying. You can see the motorhome.
It rained last night and produced this beautiful Wyoming rainbow ...
.... more ....
.... and the other end.

No comments: