Well, I'll be jiggered! It did get up to 80 degrees today! I never thought it could after it was so cold over the weekend. But the wind blew all day and even broke the hook we use to keep the front door open. Very fierce.Today we had our bean soup that the managers made here using the ham bone from Sundays good ham dinner potluck. When John found out they were making beans he asked if we brought some cornbread muffins, could we come too! So it was agreed. The muffins turned out great using the convection/microwave. I haven't used the convection part very much, but it worked great. There were 10 enjoying the beans & the 24 muffins I made were all scarffed up quickly!
What is this leaning house all about? We went to a cemetery at Barstow, TX (only 10 miles from the campground & this building was on the main street right across from the post office. Not much else left of the town either. But I was intriqued with this house and wondered why it hasn't blown down with all the wind they get hereabouts. We'll go over tomorrow & see if it's still standing!
No comments:
Post a Comment