John had to have his picture taken with these "texas sized donuts", too!! And, I did get up at 6:30 a.m. today to go to the shop with him since this is our last day here in Pecos! I will get up early sometimes if it's for a good cause!!!! And, by the way, these huge donuts are only $1 apiece and the smaller ones are 60 cents.Thursday, April 24, 2008
"Peppers" and more donuts .....
Even tho we're in Texas right now, I forgot to post this photo when we were in New Mexico. We went up into "chili pepper" country doing some cemeteries & there were lots of "pepper" fields - although they're weren't any growing right now.
John had to have his picture taken with these "texas sized donuts", too!! And, I did get up at 6:30 a.m. today to go to the shop with him since this is our last day here in Pecos! I will get up early sometimes if it's for a good cause!!!! And, by the way, these huge donuts are only $1 apiece and the smaller ones are 60 cents.
John had to have his picture taken with these "texas sized donuts", too!! And, I did get up at 6:30 a.m. today to go to the shop with him since this is our last day here in Pecos! I will get up early sometimes if it's for a good cause!!!! And, by the way, these huge donuts are only $1 apiece and the smaller ones are 60 cents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment