I'm a few days late with this set of pictures .... our internet is very iffy here & it happens to be good this morning, so ... We stayed a few days in Mesquite and the Casa Blanca had a nice campground. We did go into the Casino "
once"! They had $4.99 prime rib so we had that for supper one night - delicious and worth every penny! Then, of course, we tried our luck and I think I made about $.45 and John about $14! At least we didn't lose any!!!



There were geese wandering around near the waterfall & little lake there. They were very "
unafraid" of the cars!


We hoped we were going to see my niece's family while there but they were away to a funeral, then on the way back home they had car trouble so didn't know when they'd finally get back. I'm glad we did get to see their daughter & grand daughter though. We took them out to supper at "The Brick Oven" ... a wonderful pasta place & the root beer there was to die for!!!

Lil "B" with her puppy, Danny. It was so fun to finally meet "B". This was the 1st time we had met her and the last time we saw her Mom was when she was about 14!!
No comments:
Post a Comment