Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Last days in Nebraska ....

The vacation weekend is over & everyone (except us!) has left the campground. There were 7 other campers here over Labor Day - they were fishermen who come every year at this time. Now they're gone. We decided to stay 1 more day beyond what we had paid for so we could clean house, but when we asked how much that would be, the very kind lady said she'd consider it paid with the other days! So we got a free day here. So here's the last interesting pictures of our stay in Nebraska. These boots on the posts line the driveway going into our campground.
This is the latest "cemetery critter #15" taken this morning at the last cemetery that we did here.

This hawk I took yesterday on our way home from a cemetery. He was sitting out in a field & didn't even take off when we stopped so I could snap his picture. Made me wonder if he had his supper there but I can't see anything.
Some more turkeys. There were probably 25 of them wandering the edge of the campground.

No comments: