Also, at this County Fair there were 2 Nascar race cars on display. This one happens to have been driven by John's favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt and this particular car won in 1988. Friday, July 11, 2008
I got talked into entering 2 of my cross stitch pictures in the County Fair here and .... "lo n behold" .... I got Best of Show for Textiles!!!! I was so shocked & happy! They even want to take my picture with it on Sunday for the local paper - well, along with all the other "Best of Show" winners. It was such fun to go in & see this in the cabinet with the pretty purple ribbon! The other picture I entered got a 3rd. We also entered the Homestead Quilt that I posted a picture of earlier and it got a 1st.
Also, at this County Fair there were 2 Nascar race cars on display. This one happens to have been driven by John's favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt and this particular car won in 1988.
Also, at this County Fair there were 2 Nascar race cars on display. This one happens to have been driven by John's favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt and this particular car won in 1988.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment