Sunday, June 29, 2008

Animal Pictures ....

This is a day of Animal Pictures .... I've been gathering them for awhile & since nothing much else interesting has been happening, this is a good time to show these off. These little kitties are Smokey & Little Bit. It's the thought of the household here that John & I need a fuzzy companion to travel with us!! Johns says: "not"!! They are cute right now though, especially Little Bit - she likes to cuddle. I've only seen one hummingbird around the feeders but it keeps coming back .

The Koi and goldfish are abundant in the pond in front of the motorhome.

This is so fantastic. There were 6 little owls at John's sister in laws house. John's nephew spotted them one night when he was there and they sat still for picture taking even when he shown a flashlight on them. They were only there for 3 nights and then they just disappeared and haven't been back since.


Stephen & Dryden posing and it looks like the owls are posing, too.

No comments: