
My very sweet husband sent me off to Alabama on the plane to spend a week with my very, very good friend, Debbie! We're still in Illinois, so I flew out of St. Louis, MO and the non-stop flight was only 1 hr and 20 minutes long. Much closer to fly from here than from home in Calif.

This is their very lovely house built on Henry Neeley Lake out of Ohatchee, AL. The back of the house is where the beautiful view is - right off their deck looking out onto the Lake. It was so peaceful - granted, it was hot while I was there, but early morning coffee on the deck & evening was ideal.
One view during the day ..................
And another view in the evening ........................
I also got to visit with my other good friend, Debbie's Mom, Virginia. The bottle of champaigne was a reminder of our Cruise to Alaska 4 years ago. Virginia & I shared a very small 'bottle' of champaigne on that Cruise one night, but it was only 2 small glasses out of that bottle. This one was quite a bit bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment