| Took a "solo" jeep ride north of Tucson and had a marvelous time! It was rough in spots but overall was a pretty easy trip. |
| We followed this "gang of 7" most of the way through, til they stopped for lunch, then we went on ahead. |
| At the other end was pavement and Mt. Lemmon ski area. |
| Of course, once I saw the ski lift running, I had to take a ride ... so quiet & peaceful, I could have ridden for hours! |
| At the top of the ski life ... evidence of the fire from 2003 and a view of Tucson. |
| John taking a picture of me, taking a picture of him!! |
| Some pretty weird rocks coming down from Mt. Lemmon. |
| Back to the bottom and back to the cactus. Had a great, great day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment