~~ Come see where we go and what we do when we're on the road ~~
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Snow in California!!
This was our scene this morning in our Yucaipa campground looking over at our neighbor.
I ventured out to take some pictures ....
As you can see, the campground doesn't have very many RV's! I guess next time we'll be more careful when we make reservations "unseen" & the campground is at 4800 ft ... especially in February!
.... but isn't it gorgeous!! I love it!
They had the plow pretty early and the snow is really wet so we can get out if we want or need to but our reservations are until Friday so it should be melted by then.
John did not venture out!! ..... however, at about 9 a.m. when he discovered the snow covered satellite dish wouldn't give him a TV signal, he hiked over to the clubhouse to watch the NASCAR race there.
No comments:
Post a Comment