Monday, November 12, 2007

Here's what's happenin' .......

Just nothing to take pictures of around here! Just sittin' at the computer and inputin'. We've gone out to lunch a couple of times with some other Retirees from the Lab who we used to work with and that was fun. Once in Stockton with just 1 other couple and another time in Tracy with 22 others. It's nice to keep in touch.

We're still working alot with Find A Grave and John is getting so good at inputting the photos after I have typed in the name information. We have 21,468 photos online so far & it's growing. We work great as a Team!! I did start a new project this past week though. There is another website called the "U.S. Cemetery Project" through RootsWeb that I began training on with a gal from Missouri. She's been teaching me via e-mail. It's a similar site to Find A Grave but the inputting formula is totally different. However, a new learning experience is always good for the mind & soul, huh??!!

No comments: