In between stitching on the "Dahlia" (and a few other projects), here is my "Family Tree" as of today. This is going quite fast and it's a good thing because I'm going to make another one for John's family.A cross-stitcher always has several things they work on at the same time - on average, I have about six. Then there's also the "stash", which is a drawer full of patterns, fabric and thread, just waiting for that 1st stitch! This is the life of a "stitcher".
Relatives back in Illinois persist in calling me a "hooker"! That's just not correct and I can't seem to make them see that what I do is stitching, and not hooking. Hooking would definitely be someone who crochets - am I right? Now they probably say that just to get my ire up, or else they really are different back there in the Midwest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment