We went to a campground about 1 1/2 hrs away for a week's respite! We took the opportunity to visit with a cousin in Springfield & spent a great afternoon with her. Then we went out to supper as well with her. We'll be going back to Jerseyvile for another week or so.


Ellen showed me her absolutely wonderful new camera .... we have a sort of "look at the great picture I took" ... then I send her a similar one, "look at the great one I took" relationship with our cameras! Hands down, her new one takes much better pictures - like a hummingbird in flight, with its wings perfectly extended. I get so jealous .... !!!!

Then on Monday we met up with a "Find A Grave" friend, Ann, for breakfast. She lives in Florida but is visiting family here, so this was a great opportunity to put a face with a name.

John & I had noticed this picture and when we turned around, Ann snapped our picture, then saw what we were laughing at .... the picture with all the rear ended guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment