Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Birthday!

I wanted to have a great steak on my birthday & usually end up going to Outback Steakhouse. But I googled "best steaks" for the Tucson, AZ area & this came up as being the best in the state. So I was willing to try it!

That's a Strawberry Daiquiri and it was delicious - didn't taste the alcohol. Told the bar maid that I don't normally drink but it was my birthday - she made it with fresh strawberries (of course) & probably watered it down! But it was really good.
This was truely an "Abner" and "Daisy Mae" place!! These doors really did lead to the restrooms - although they were very modern & not the outhouse type, like it looks!
The ending to a very good day - we saw this sunset on our way home and it was almost too bright for even a picture but it was beautiful.

No comments: