It seems now that I have nothing to take pictures of, the Blog doesn't get updated either!! After about 22 hours air time (total) I am here in California once again. Our 12-hr ocean flight on Saturday, the 22nd, went fine but was impossible for either of us to sleep. Then we had another 2 hr flight to Atlanta, GA, then a 2 hr car drive to Deb's house! I rested a day, then flew home on Monday - another 6 hr flight. So for a week I've been fighting jet lag & am finally sleeping normal again. I've also spent alot of time arranging all the photos taken on the trip & will soon have them in an album. I will be taking this album around with me for awhile so anyone I run into can look at it if they want.
It was an amazing trip & doesn't even seem like I was there now that I'm home. I miss Jenn's smiling face & especially the walks on the Corniche. But I was very happy to see green grass & trees when I got to the States! I'm really not a flat-land, desert kind of person. Although the people in the areas we were at were so very, very friendly.
1 comment:
Diane, I just wanted to thank you for all the pictures and dialog that you shared on your trip to Qatar. I would love to see the rest of the pictures sometime when you visit Jim and Dana. It was so funny to see one of our friends from Portland in your pictures! June Meeks. A trip of a lifetime I'm sure for you.
Jim and Dana's neighbor, JoAnn
Post a Comment