
Saturday, January 26, 2008
All laced up ........
My "Welcome" is all laced up (with dental floss) and it looks pretty straight to me. If any of you don't think so, I don't want to know!! I laced the back yesterday. I can be identified as a true "procrastinator" ! I had a delightful e-mail from a friend who is making a quilt for me and she said her husband told her if she would get to actual work on it and not just sit and look at it so much, it would be done!! That's exactly what I do with a project: look at it and study it, study it and look at it. I really don't think it's all that "p" word but seeing how best to do the next step to keep from ripping out stitches, etc. So the frame has also arrived at the store and I'll take it in Monday to get it framed. I can hardly wait!! That's always the defining moment - did I choose the right frame, etc, etc.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment