Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oregon Coast .......

We spent a couple of days with my niece, Dana, and her family in Oregon. Her brother Andrew from CA was also there. It was his birthday & his wish was to go to the Coast for a day. So we did and I'm so glad we were there to take part in that. I LOVE the ocean!! Above, the 2 little boys getting ready to go. Of course, boots were a must - I'm not sure why the hammer had to go though!!

Myself and nephew Andrew. It was a very blustery day!!

Here I am with the 2 great-nephews, Reese & Carsten. They do enjoy the beach, even when it's rainy.

Andrew, Reese, Dana, me, Carsten

Dad (Jim) and his 2 boys.


We toured the Yaquina Light House, 135 years old. A good thing to do when it's rainy & windy.

John was there, too, (did you notice he's not in any of the outdoor pictures?!) but he had a bad cold so we left him in the car with a hot cup of Cappacino! He even snuck in a nap!! An absolutely wonderful day and a wonderful visit.

A very tired boy!!


Here's the boots put to good use. He also found several puddles of water that needed to be explored!

No comments: