Friday, October 20, 2006

Other Hobby




This is my other hobby - cross stitch. Here is a quilt I made last year for John's grand-daughter in Texas.

I have a computer program that will make a cross stitch pattern from a scanned photo.

It was relatively easy to do her picture from that pattern. I only wish I had made it bigger so it would show up better on the quilt.

The finished Quilt. I thought it turned out nice. I cross stitched all the stars & a niece of Johns did all the quilting for me.



This is "Frederick The Literate" for niece Dana. Just have a few highlights to finish.



A "Big" project I'm working on & this is for my own walls. There will be 3 similar pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How neat... I love to see what you are working on! I'm looking forward to Fredrick!!!